Losing your wife

Thank you all for the great support on this site,i do appreciate it.
It is turning into a very busy week with trying to get through the things to do,thank you guys.:confused:

So sorry for your loss.

Thank you all for the great support on this site,i do appreciate it.
It is turning into a very busy week with trying to get through the things to do,thank you guys.:confused:

Sorry to hear, I couldn't imagine such. Good to be busy and please do keep posting on here regularly.

So sorry for your loss James. I think it's lovely that you were able to care for your wife at home. Hoping you can find some comfort in the thought that she is no longer suffering and that her final thoughts and time were with you.

Good to hear - I hope you have someone to call upon at the low times. In my thoughts always.

Please take care of yourself now - your beloved wife would not want you to be miserable - remember the many good times you had before this last period struck.

I'm really glad for you that it was a good send off

Really sorry for your loss, James.
I know you mention you have no other family, but do you have a support network of friends around you? Please reach out to them (or us) if you are struggling, and there will be support via your local authority too, if you feel it will help.

James, I'm in Prestwick so not far away.
Pm me if you ever want to chat.
If you fancy a wee photography get together when you're up for it and lockdown allows let me know.
Take care.

Back