Lossiemouth Beach

Haven't seen you post for a bit. I think that's excellent.
Thanks Steve, Ive had a busy summer and although the camera is getting lots of use, there hasn't been many landscapes. Got a fortnight off work coming up so gonna do the North 500 route and try to catch a few shots (y)

Reactions: ST4
Very nice shot.
The ripples in the sand add good detail and break up the centralised comp.
I'd be pleased with it :)

Lovely

"Excellent" well composed shot Michael.(y)

George.

It is a superb capture in these wild and volatile conditions.Spectacular.

Thanks everyone - its often overlooked by landscapers who travel North but the Moray coast line gets some amazing sunsets during the summer months and there are lots of interesting little beaches with cool rocks formations or beautiful sandy flats.

Oohhh takes me back! Was at RAF Lossiemouth With the Fleet Air Arm many years ago.

Love this shot, great contrast between light and dark, and very nice subtle pastel colours! Like the way those colours are reflected in the sand. This also has great depth, I think the layers of cloud and the ripples in the sand enhance that feeling too.
The figure on the beach gives a great anchor and love her reflection captured in the wet sand. Cracking Job Michael(y)

Ian is a fantastic photographer and nobody knows this coast line better - hope the light is kind to you (y)

wow great capture and whilst its not what you went to shoot you certainly have a shot to be proud of.

Nice conditions I like that

Nice and simple, the beach to yourself. You can almost hear the waves and wind, lovely

Steve

Back