Lowepro Micro Trekker 100

ppp

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys, I am looking at getting a new bag and was wondering if anyone had this bag, could you tell me if you can comfortably get a DSLR such as a D50 in with a 70-300 attached and still have spre room, I think i can but would like confirmation.

Many Thanks as always

Taken from the Lowe Pro website :

Capacity: SLR plus 2–3 extra lenses or a flash or an additional body

MicroTrekker100_LA_n.gif

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Backpacks/classic/Micro_Trekker_100.aspx

IIRC It will fit, but I'm not sure about extra space at the bottom, if yuo do, then it is likely to be minimal.

If you have a look here that's a google image search for the micro 100, it shows some of them filled with camera gear to give you an idea :)

Hope that helps :)

Regards

Sweet, i had seen the lowepro images but i like to hear it from the horse's mouth so to speak, personal experience is always best.

hadn't thought of google images will have a look now, thanks guys.

www.cambags.com will (probably) tell you all you need to know (& then some!)
Paul ;)

Lowepro bags are certainly excellent PPP. Brilliantly made and easy to carry.

Whilst on the subject of bags, does anyone know of any websites which would give me comparative weights for various different bags? I have a mini trekker which is great when I need to carry a lot of stuff as it will comfortably take both camera bodies, two short zooms, the 70-300mm, flashgun etc. However, even stripped down to just the 30d and two lenses, it still weighs a ton! I was after something nice and light for general days out and wandering round.

I was considering the micro trekker, the Orion trekker, or the tamrac Adventurer 6. Also maybe the Hama bag Matty reviewed as that looks quite handy too. I can find the weights of the Tamrac and the Hama, but lowepro seem determine to keep the weights of their bags as secret as possible!!

Back