Lr Classic with Creative Cloud Storage

Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
Morning all,

Am I right in saying that if I had the 1tb creative cloud storage plan, that I can set it so any of my RAW files that I import into Lr Classic, plus any edits (I.e) the catalog files, can automatically be backed up to the cloud as a backup copy? Which would then also mean I can access the processed versions via the iPad iPad if I wanted to eaither do more remotely or show people my images without haveing to export them all as jpegs?

Or is the cloud side of things to do with previews?

Many thanks :)

If it helps I managed to transfer files from Android LR into LR classic.

I can't see your phone / ipad coping with that amount of storage unless you get 1TB Ipad pro...

I'd probably look into attaching storage as external drive. Now apparently you can do that with ipads 10 years later! I'd much rather get a samsung or proper laptop / win tablet if you are still looking to buy.

If it helps I managed to transfer files from Android LR into LR classic.

I can't see your phone / ipad coping with that amount of storage unless you get 1TB Ipad pro...

I'd probably look into attaching storage as external drive. Now apparently you can do that with ipads 10 years later! I'd much rather get a samsung or proper laptop / win tablet if you are still looking to buy.
Thank you for the tips, very much appreciated :)

Back