Lucky & Unlucky

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
These are from last month and I'm guessing the colour is probably a tad towards Magenta as at the time I was having problems getting a good colour balance. All sorted now though.

Fuji X-T1, Reversed 20mm Nikkor AIS Lens, 200-ISO, 1/180th @ F11, Modified Ring Flash.

Leafhopper-02016 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Gotcha-02021 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,

George.

Poor unlucky. Shame the spider is not there as i really like the detail in the shot and that would add interest

Poor unlucky. Shame the spider is not there as i really like the detail in the shot and that would add interest

Many thanks Marc, your comments are much appreciated.(y)

George.

So after you spooked the living cr@p out of it in #1 it flew away straight into a web #2?

You need to be more Ninja like and not disturb them lol :p

I would say that WB looks still too much towards the blue everything else is spot on focus and detail :D

So after you spooked the living cr@p out of it in #1 it flew away straight into a web #2?

You need to be more Ninja like and not disturb them lol :p

I would say that WB looks still too much towards the blue everything else is spot on focus and detail :D

Not excactly Bryn as they are two seperate insects.:)

As I said in the post these were taken last month when I was having problems with WB (of which all is now sorted) and were already on Flickr etc.

It's just that I hadn't posted them on TP until now and to be perfectly honest I just haven't the time nor can I even be bothered at the moment to re-edit them and re-submit them to Flickr.

George.

Last edited:
Back