Luminar AI --> Affinity Photo

Name
DC
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi. Could I have some help please ... I am trying a new workflow .... starting a raw file develop in Luminar AI , and if needed to transfer it to Affinity Photo.
My question is related to what file format should I export my image from Luminar AI in order to preserve all the date from my original raw file / also what color space , depth and resolution. With my limited knowledge I would go with TIFF / Adobe RGB / Depth 16 / 300 pixer per inch - but I really need a confirmation that I am doing the right thing.
Also if you have any other recommendation , please let me know. Thank you

I would use 16-bit tiff. Don't re-size in Luminar (i.e., export an image with the same number of pixels you started with). PPI doesn't matter, only the pixel dimensions matter. You'll get various opinions on the best colour space to use, partly depending on what your final output is.

Last edited:
I would use 16-bit tiff. Don't re-size in Luminar (i.e., export an image with the same number of pixels you started with). PPI doesn't matter, only the pixel dimensions matter. You'll get various opinions on the best colour space to use, partly depending on what your final output is.
Thanks .... the final colour space will be decided when I would do my final export from Affinity in JPEG ....... so for this step from one software to the other prob would stick with AdobeRGB , the way that is set also in my camera

Reactions: TG.
Back