Luminar AI on sale

Name
Garry
Edit My Images
No
Photography Blog reports that Luminar AI is currently £5 off. That may not seem a lot but it's about 10%. And it's for four days only.

Photography Blog reports that Luminar AI is currently £5 off. That may not seem a lot but it's about 10%. And it's for four days only.

I suspect this company have shot themselves in the foot, given the latest outrage about them on social media, not updating products, and dealing with customer complaints etc etc, I haven't actually read anything good about them, I doubt they will be around much longer, unless they change their business module.

I am using Luminar AI .... on release there were a few issues , as for myself too .... people reported it , and we did not have to wait too long for an update to fix these bugs. Now it works decent .... although if you compare to Lr , Photoshop , Affinity Photo (these are the ones that I used) , it can slow down significantly with image rendering ....... if I move the cursors I don't always see the changes , I have to let go and grab it again ...... so not perfect. But not awful either :)

Wouldn’t go near Luminar again. Used 3 and 4 but too slow and despite promises to update they just dumped users and launched AI. Have been using ON1 but even that updates at cost each year. I’ll probably end up back with Lightroom again!

Reactions: TG.
Back