Luskentyre

Stunning place, the beach,the whole island. Can’t wait to go back

Stunning place, the beach,the whole island. Can’t wait to go back
I couldn't agree more :D

That person on the beach is begging to be cloned out. You’ve been photobombed here.

Nice shot otherwise yet I far preferred the one from the other thread

I like the other photographer in the shot.

Works for me, but so would a drastic crop off the bottom to put the figure on the lower third and make the sky even more dramatic? Just a thought.

It's an amazing island. One of my favourite spots on this planet of ours.
Likewise Ron :)

very nice buddy :)
Cheers Danny mate :)

Works for me, but so would a drastic crop off the bottom to put the figure on the lower third and make the sky even more dramatic? Just a thought.
Thank you Peter, certainly one to look at...I got a few images with slightly differing comps before the light went that I need to have a look at :)

Hi Martin. Been taking a break from photography so not been following peoples ventures. Hope you had a good time on the island.
I long to get back but not possible again this year.
Hiya mate, I loved it over there as always! Hope you're well? I've been off of Facebook for a couple of months now so not really seeing much either, which I feel is benefitting me on my own work, and more importantly mentally.

Hiya mate, I loved it over there as always! Hope you're well? I've been off of Facebook for a couple of months now so not really seeing much either, which I feel is benefitting me on my own work, and more importantly mentally.
Aye, same here. Been off Facebook so much I hadn't noticed you were away...lol. Occasionally rolled in to SSoLP page but that was about it photography wise.

Back