M.V. Western Belle

-Oy-

Worzel Gummidge
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
M.V. Western Belle heading up Ullswater from Glenridding on Saturday.

25108422488_c8bc72deda_o.jpg

I like this a lot..... it's got colour, interest(boat), reflection and taken in one of my favourite English counties.........nice.

I like this a lot..... it's got colour, interest(boat), reflection and taken in one of my favourite English counties.........nice.

Thanks - it's a lovely place :)

Nice one Dave lad! Taken a few trips on her myself, last time was in horrendous weather and it was the last trip before canceling the rest.
We were walking from Pooley Bridge over Barton Fell, Arthurs Pike and Place Fell to Glenridding when a storm forced us down.
We walked back to Howtown more in hope than expectation and said a silent prayer of thanks when the boat turned up!

Nice one Dave lad! Taken a few trips on her myself, last time was in horrendous weather and it was the last trip before canceling the rest.
We were walking from Pooley Bridge over Barton Fell, Arthurs Pike and Place Fell to Glenridding when a storm forced us down.
We walked back to Howtown more in hope than expectation and said a silent prayer of thanks when the boat turned up!

Ta - the path from Howtown back to Glenridding is one of my faves :)

Ta - the path from Howtown back to Glenridding is one of my faves :)

Yeh, agree, but not in a howling gale and horizontal rain!

Decamping to The Howtown Hotel would work in that scenario :)
That did cross our minds but we settled for mugs of coffee and a wedge of cake at Pooley Bridge. Better than soggy cheese butties!

Back