Macro Calendar! Now 15% off !

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
My first calendar design will soon be available in various outlets, not least on Amazon.

EDIT:

Those of you that were interested in my Ladybirds and Bees of the UK calendar but couldn't have it delivered to your country - well, now you can!

Have a look at this link - and there is a discount of 15% running currently too!

http://www.bookdepository.com/searc...lisher=&searchIsbn=&searchLang=&advanced=true

It depicts 2 of my favourite subjects - ladybirds and bees.

The calendar has it's own ISBN number and will be searchable on-line once it goes public.

It will be in both A3 and A4 format, but here's a quick preview of what it contains...

Calendar_PDF.jpg

Paul.

Last edited:
That looks great Paul! Was it difficult to put together?

Haven't decided which calendar to buy for next year yet, but it will be either this or the Kelly Brook one ;)

Easy enough really Tim.

And you need this one - that Kelly Brook? She's so last year... :p

Paul.

"von Paul Iddon"
Will it go to press like that? Just asking.
Looks good otherwise so good luck with your sales.

The printers are in Germany so they put von rather than Mr.

Might only sell one, lol... :)

Paul.

I wouldn't mind doing something like that for the family. What did it cost you if you don't mind me asking? Ball park figure.

Costs me nothing... Just the time to design it Biff.

Paul.

So presumably, they get a cut of the sales?

No, I get a small cut!

To be honest, they do everything else except for the design and narrative. They take all the risks, the costs of marketing, the registering of the product with book agencies, listed in trade catalogues (in the UK: Nielsen’s BookData) etc., putting the calendar onto places like Amazon. It's not a massive percentage (15% I think it is for calendars) but it's 15% percent of more of the nothing I would have had had I not sent it to them. My personal aims with photography isn't really to make money - I don't consider myself anything like good enough to make a living from it, but if I get even a few quid from somewhere that I wouldn't normally expect, then that is better than a zero return.

Paul.

Great stuff Paul, looks to be pretty good to me.(y)

George.

Looks like it's selling fast! Only 7 left in stock!! Best be quick ;)
They only had 8 to start with lol and Paul bought the "1" pmsl

Back