Macro flash diffusers

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
These are for either the Canon or the Yongnuo twin flashes
http://www.mt24diffuser.com
Has anyone ever used them?
I did buy a rival (who I won't name) and the process of putting them on was so stressful that it gave me stomach pains and stopped me sleeping (and it didn't work). It was pain but no gain
So I am hoping and nervous about these.

I have them on the yongnuo, fit fine and I leave them on, works well, I added a strip of extra defusion and they work great, well made.

I have them on the yongnuo, fit fine and I leave them on, works well, I added a strip of extra defusion and they work great, well made.
Thanks for that do you have any photos of a the set up and b the results?

Just wondering if you purchased any davholla,
As I purchased a set on the 9th sent two email’s to them as I have had no communications from them since then just the confirmation email of purchase had NO response back.

No not yet, I am going off the idea. I think I might just cut polystyrene plate and put it over the flash lights as a cheaper and for me equally important easier alternative.

Think it a safer idea as still had nothing from him good job I used PayPal I’ll give it a few more days the raise a complaint

I looked at those, and only went for the others because of price, I emailed him to check he had stock and they arrived quickly. Look forward to hearing how the eBay ones perform.

Slightly pricier but a guy I know got these and swears by them, plus they are easily customised. Out of stock at the moment but they come in regularly. I will be ordering some as soon as my yn24ex comes back from its repair in China...52 days and counting(fingers crossed):rolleyes:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Diffuser...igned-for-using-with-MP-E65-Lens/142787299433
What magnification does your friend use them at? I have them and can only use them at 2x magnification because they get in the way.

What magnification does your friend use them at? I have them and can only use them at 2x magnification because they get in the way.
The stuff I have seen were all at 1:1, I can't remember off the top of my head which lens it was but I am sure it wasn't the mpe65. What do you mean by they get in the way?

Back