Macros with new extension tubes

Edit My Images
Yes
Bought extension tubes from Jessops today for £22, I can now get much, much closer with my 100mm Macro.
Here are a few shots of Chrysanthemum, these are un-cropped.
Let me know what you think?

flower2yo0.jpg

flower3eo6.jpg

floweree6.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Michael

Thanks Ally, I shot these with a Tokina 100mm f2.8 macro, it's a brilliant lens, really sharp with every shot. Hopefully I'll be able to get some bugs in the future.

These are very good, I bought a set of macro tubes and have never got a good picture with them!

Is that a dedicated macro lens? If not then the extension tubes will get you close but not as close as you would be able to get with a 105mm macro. Still should be able to produce some decent photos though, make sure to use a tripod and remote/timer shutter to reduce blur.

Is that a dedicated macro lens? If not then the extension tubes will get you close but not as close as you would be able to get with a 105mm macro. Still should be able to produce some decent photos though, make sure to use a tripod and remote/timer shutter to reduce blur.

Yes its very much a macro lens and I use a tripod and remote. Will give it another try, I am sure i'll get something out of it!

Back