Malawi sunrise x 2

2nd shot looks sublime - both are nice though
Many thanks!! I was there for a month, and this morning was definitely the best with the sun like fire on the horizon before dawn. The mist from the recent rains helped with the atmosphere too.

Two nice images. The 2nd also gets my vote. Being picky, you've cut the very top off the main tree (just a small twig) so I'd be cloning that wee bit out so it doesn't vanish out of the frame.

Two "Excellent" shots, #2 in particular pushes all the right buttons for me.

George.

#1. For me just lifting a bit of detail out of the foreground/land shadow area would have made it better

#2 That branch close right is distracting and draws the eyes away from the main focal point.

Totally missed the twigs @Steelo spotted but being 'picky' can be the makings of a photo.

2nd shot is easily by far the better {processing}. It looks very good although I'm not sure about the need for the half eaten branch on the far right.
Two nice images. The 2nd also gets my vote. Being picky, you've cut the very top off the main tree (just a small twig) so I'd be cloning that wee bit out so it doesn't vanish out of the frame.
#1. For me just lifting a bit of detail out of the foreground/land shadow area would have made it better

#2 That branch close right is distracting and draws the eyes away from the main focal point.

Totally missed the twigs @Steelo spotted but being 'picky' can be the makings of a photo.

Maybe this one is slightly better - although the sun star isn't quite as attractive

JSC_7277 by Gilbo B, on Flickr

Back