No
A handful from Friday...
Vettel2-17.jpg

PdlR4.jpg

Bottas2.jpg

Hamilton4-3.jpg

Heikki2-17.jpg

Vettel3-9.jpg

Nice shots, I really like number 4 with Lewis locking up the n/s front, a real impression of speed.

I really like 2 & 4! I look forward to seeing your photos from the race if you're photographing it :)

The shot of Hamilton with the front left lockup is crackin'

Thanks for sharing, look forward to seeing the next lot :)

The images are superb as always (i always enjoy looking at your threads - with envy :) )

However i feel with a tiny bit of processing (or change to your current process) it could really 'make' the images. To me they currently appear flat with a slight purple/yellow hue.

number 1 for me..

How did you get into the paddock and on the grid?

Maybe I can, sort of, answer the question and ask one of my own :)

Sorry, the day job gets in the way of race shots.

Simon, I don't think anything would make me buy Autosport these days, not even your "F3000" reports but I saw from your Daily Telegraph Formula 1 blog that you're back reporting on GP2 this year. (y)

Will you have your camera with you? Can we get any pictures of upcoming, future heroes and crazy goings on? ;)

Will you have your camera with you? Can we get any pictures of upcoming, future heroes and crazy goings on? ;)
I will take a few snaps, yes. Didn't spend any time trackside during the GP2 sessions in Sepang, but here's Esteban Gutierrez...
Gutierrez1.jpg

Hi Simon,
I like the shots from 7 onwards ,as you know am not a great fan of non story shots,although shot very well.
Was a fantastic Grand Prix with nearly a fairytale ending .

As ever,always enjoy looking at them .

Regards,
Pons

The images are superb as always (i always enjoy looking at your threads - with envy :) )

However i feel with a tiny bit of processing (or change to your current process) it could really 'make' the images. To me they currently appear flat with a slight purple/yellow hue.

:plus1:

I know photography isn't your raison d'etre, but about 15 seconds in photoshop would really polish these up.

Probably worth doing simply because few will ever get a chance to take F1 shots these days...

Back