Man At Work.

Great shot of the frog dale. Love the pov.
The other shot? Maybe nsfw lol

Lol, yeah, posted them the wrong way round. :LOL:

Not one person has said that somebody must've kissed the :kiss: frog and it turned into a prince, not one, nobody. :bat:

:whistle:

Fantastic clarity in No2 when viewed large.
Detail in the eyes shows your hand and head!
He's watching you too !

Start blowing kisses around and there'll be two handsome princes,then where ya gonna be:D??? The missus is always gonna pick the one in head to toe camo,well mine does you would be screwed bro,careful what ya wish for !!!!! . Sorry mate a bit late to the pardy I tried though;):p

Lovely Dale ,you might not know we keep a couple or three froggies,amazing animals. We keep dart frogs/poison arrow frogs mate . Mad things all the colours of the rainbow and the most amazing parental care. They carry their kids on their backs Dale,they lay on land and move tads to the water. So they lay few eggs with some of the most sophisticated parental care in amphibia. All but the complete opposite of temporia above who lays lots and gets the hell out of it quick !!

Cool image buddy especially cool for us with our love of amphibia

Dale ya know at this type of range I might have preferred you even lower ..................
( now your wondering is he seriously asking me to sit in my pal's pond ,or on a wind up:), I'm not telling:whistle:) I am serious about being lower,Dale but have an unbelievable fear of a lens over water and it simply might not be doable. Mate the closer we are the more pronounced these angles become,I'm really musing pulling a rock rather than sitting in the pond(what a let down:() Mate as always well having a crack, a serious side......... these little nuances can really notch an image upwards. It's always interesting this pov thing especially when close,cool image inspiring

Is it too late now up north to have another crack?? Beautiful detail on that eye( Dale,mind I've stared into the eyes of temporia since childhood . They are spectacular,for me as eyes go,I mean a mosaic of golden threads with that ring of gold around the pupil, I'm so drawn to them one of life's little pleasures mate.:cool:

Thanks buddy,I didn't expect to see a frog tonight :cool:

stu

Start blowing kisses around and there'll be two handsome princes,then where ya gonna be:D??? The missus is always gonna pick the one in head to toe camo,well mine does you would be screwed bro,careful what ya wish for !!!!! . Sorry mate a bit late to the pardy I tried though;):p

Lovely Dale ,you might not know we keep a couple or three froggies,amazing animals. We keep dart frogs/poison arrow frogs mate . Mad things all the colours of the rainbow and the most amazing parental care. They carry their kids on their backs Dale,they lay on land and move tads to the water. So they lay few eggs with some of the most sophisticated parental care in amphibia. All but the complete opposite of temporia above who lays lots and gets the hell out of it quick !!

Cool image buddy especially cool for us with our love of amphibia

Dale ya know at this type of range I might have preferred you even lower ..................
( now your wondering is he seriously asking me to sit in my pal's pond ,or on a wind up:), I'm not telling:whistle:) I am serious about being lower,Dale but have an unbelievable fear of a lens over water and it simply might not be doable. Mate the closer we are the more pronounced these angles become,I'm really musing pulling a rock rather than sitting in the pond(what a let down:() Mate as always well having a crack, a serious side......... these little nuances can really notch an image upwards. It's always interesting this pov thing especially when close,cool image inspiring

Is it too late now up north to have another crack?? Beautiful detail on that eye( Dale,mind I've stared into the eyes of temporia since childhood . They are spectacular,for me as eyes go,I mean a mosaic of golden threads with that ring of gold around the pupil, I'm so drawn to them one of life's little pleasures mate.:cool:

Thanks buddy,I didn't expect to see a frog tonight :cool:

stu

Hey Stu mate, hope you're well Budd.

Totally agree, I would've loved to have been lower, I could've nicked an inch or so by rising the water level but my mate accomodating me on a Sunday afternoon, I might've been pushing my luck.:LOL: The pic above was taken late March, so they'll probably be there now, I will have to ask him. The pic was taken with a 100L and not the 300 in the pic, which gave me a bit more room, but I'm with you on the camera over water thing, nervous moments.

I may speak to Colin today to see if the frogs are there and this time, take my Fooj, which has a tilty screen, which will allow me to hold the camera practically in the water. :)

Interesting to hear you keep frogs, we don't but do have 2 cornsnakes from babies.

Last edited:
There's more,

100L,

tp.jpg

the result,

TP2.jpg

NSFW, :LOL:

TP1.jpg

and with the spawn,

TP3.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers John, more wider dof next time.