weekly Manxmaid's 52 for 2020: Week 51 & 52 - Showcase & Decorate

Week 52 - Decor(ate)

52 Decorate
by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

Not an original idea but I do love the colours and reflections of baubles on Christmas trees and I was pleased with the little bit of bokeh from the lights too.

More than anything I am glad to have taken a photo specifically for a theme and posted it in the right week! Hopefully these last two images will get me back into the habit of posting and ready for a new 52 in 2021.

Last edited:
Nicely baubled :)

Showcase: A lovely shot Andrea. Nicely composed and the colours are lovely.
Decorate: A nice festive finish.

I'm glad you managed to get the final 2 themes in Andrea
Nice finish (y)

Nicely baubled :)

Thanks Dave :D

Showcase: A lovely shot Andrea. Nicely composed and the colours are lovely.
Decorate: A nice festive finish.

Thank you for your comments, Pete, hopefully it's got me back into the groove after so long away and I'm ready for the next one!

A lovely flourish to end the year on Andrea. You've set the standard for your 2021 now ;)

Haha thanks Tim, no pressure there then! It's nice to be back.

I'm glad you managed to get the final 2 themes in Andrea
Nice finish (y)

Me too, thank you Chris.

Lovely finish, which just shouts Christmas.

Thanks Alex, I wish I'd stuck with it all year but I'm ready to have another go :)

Lovely colour in both the Blackberrys and the bauble two nice images

Love the colours, reflections and dof on this. A very festive end - well done for getting there.

Lovely colour in both the Blackberrys and the bauble two nice images

Thank you, Allan. I was good to post a couple of images to get back into the swing and I am glad you like them.

Love the colours, reflections and dof on this. A very festive end - well done for getting there.

Thank you, Helen. I wish I had been here all year but it's good to have returned in time for the final two and I feel ready to have another go next year! :)

Back