weekly Mark's 2020 TP 52 Challenge Week 27 - Week 30 Added

I love this, I follow a lot of small vehicle photography pages and photographers. Very different take on discarded, awesome.

Great model!! Fits the theme perfectly.

Thanks Bob :)

A fine example of the modelers art very well taken.

Thank you it is a very nice model.

That's a very detailed and realistic model with all those rusts and damaged rear wheel. Suit the theme well

Thank you Stan (y)

As everyone else has said Mark, that's a great shot of an excellent model.
(Mind you, I think I've driven worse ;) )

Thanks Tim I've seen a lot worse on the road too!

Love the shot of the mini and I think it fits the theme very well. But everytime I look at it now it looks as though it is on a magic flying carpet!! Not sure what trick of the eye is making me think that! Was it actually shot on that background or have you transposed it?

Thanks Joan it was shot on the background

Great model and great shot.

Cheers Helen (y)

That's a really interesting shot!

Thank you Dave

Images are well exposed and clean for the length of shutter used. I’ve always meant to try catching the light trails from traffic but never got round to it.

Heya Mark. I agree with your choice of #1, I think the brighter ambient helps make it.
Also interesting to see the chap leaning up against the wall clocking what you were doing. He seems pretty static throughout.

Defo the first one, excellent use of light trails.

It's the first one for me too. I particularly like the person standing against the wall (i'm guessing they were engrossed on a phone). great colours and plenty of interest.

Interesting light trails Mark.
Not something I've ever tried though TBH.

I like the first one best Mark. I think it looks better without all the clutter of the cars. Great technique. Must try it out sometime.

#1 for me too, all nice light trail images.

Discarded - a great model perfect for the theme and well taken.
Snappers choice - great light trails and star bursts I think you choose the right one for the main thread.

Images are well exposed and clean for the length of shutter used. I’ve always meant to try catching the light trails from traffic but never got round to it.
First is my favourite, I think losing the vehicles and the star bursts make it.
Heya Mark. I agree with your choice of #1, I think the brighter ambient helps make it.
Also interesting to see the chap leaning up against the wall clocking what you were doing. He seems pretty static throughout.
Got to be the main one in the thread for me, a great shot indeed.
Defo the first one, excellent use of light trails.
It's the first one for me too. I particularly like the person standing against the wall (i'm guessing they were engrossed on a phone). great colours and plenty of interest.
Interesting light trails Mark.
Not something I've ever tried though TBH.
Same here - #1. The starburst lights make for an interesting shot.
I like the first one best Mark. I think it looks better without all the clutter of the cars. Great technique. Must try it out sometime.
#1 for me too, all nice light trail images.
Discarded - a great model perfect for the theme and well taken.
Snappers choice - great light trails and star bursts I think you choose the right one for the main thread.
There's something about the person leaning against the wall being in focus that adds a lot to this picture.
#1 for me also.

Thank you all for your comments I didn't actually notice the guy leaning on the building until I processed there images!

Lovely texture on the horse. B&W well suited and a good dof.
Nice one with the biccies... good idea.

Like the Pony for wild, mono suits it well.
Broken, prefer the mono version, different idea for the theme.

Sorry playing catch up....
No 1 for the star trails is fantastic and my favourite, this is on my to do list for this year.
I love the Wild pony in black and white the details is stunning.
Broken... I like the B&W image but agree with Dave that you can just seen a shadow on the bottom rim of the plate.

Broken, ( black and white) plain and simple but it works well, imo Mark.

I think on your archive shot of the lovely horse, the SS was way to low.
On the cookie shots my pick is the B&W one but you just got a bit of a shadow at the bottom.

Thanks Dave my Wild Image was a little PABD to be honest I wanted to try an keep up to date! It's one I may try an different take one at some point.

Lovely horse portrait for wild. Black and white broken for me, in my house there would be no chance of a retake they evidence would be eaten.

Thanks Clive trust me they didn't hang around for long I made sure I didn't shoot them on one of my diet days! :D

Sorry playing catch up....
No 1 for the star trails is fantastic and my favourite, this is on my to do list for this year.
I love the Wild pony in black and white the details is stunning.
Broken... I like the B&W image but agree with Dave that you can just seen a shadow on the bottom rim of the plate.

Thanks Heather don't worry about it I normally fall behind with my comments.

Wild - nice image, plenty of character.
Broken - B&W for me too, the colour one looks to have an odd WB for my taste (excuse the pun :) )

Back