weekly Mark's 2020 TP 52 Challenge Week 27 - Week 30 Added

Book: Stig of the Dump!!!! Fantastic idea and great photos!

Transport: All good. But the cyclist in particular.

Fenced: Like the middle one the best. Could look quite eerie in black and white.

Stig of the dump that’s my guess
the bike shot for me also and the dogs for fence, good catch up.

Thanks Allan Yep Stig of the Dump when I first went out the skip was full but the works had been feeding the scrap wood in to the fire so it was more or less empty when I got to take the photo!

Book: Stig of the Dump!!!! Fantastic idea and great photos!

Transport: All good. But the cyclist in particular.

Fenced: Like the middle one the best. Could look quite eerie in black and white.

Thanks David I'll try B&W with the 2nd one later on.

Stig of the dump. Well thought out (y)
Transporter Oh groan :D

Sting of the dump is clever, of the fences I like the middle one, with the empty path.
Transport I like the bike, that is a smart set of wheels.

Thanks Clive

It was the wheels that attracted me to the the bike.

Nice idea for the book theme.. had to think about it.
Same as the others its the bike for transport and the doggies for Fence. Well done on catching up.

Hi Mark

I like the dof in your flora shot and the warm colours of the background work well. The water drops add nicely.
I also like the first bluebell shot

Pete

#1 for me Mark. Nice bright colours and the water droplets set it all off, rather nicely (y)

Some great work throughout your thread Mark. The trees in WINTER (first two images are very good with the shadows in the foreground) and the set of images for FLORA, too. I prefer the first shot and the last. The water drops on the first look great and the close up in the last works well.

A nice set of images for Flora Mark, nice work

Some great work throughout your thread Mark. The trees in WINTER (first two images are very good with the shadows in the foreground) and the set of images for FLORA, too. I prefer the first shot and the last. The water drops on the first look great and the close up in the last works well.

Thanks Bob I appreciate your comments.

You wouldn't know it was brreezy, the benefits of FF allowing fast shutters and clean higher ISOs :)

Thanks Tim it's amazing what modern cameras are capable of even compared to a few years ago.

A nice set - and another vote for #1

Week 14 Time

I had a few ideas for this including photographing my nice watch the only issue is it's still away for repair!

I walked into town to do my weekly shop on Friday (taking my camera with me of course) and on the walk back I spotted these. I'm also claim technique with the first one (well sort ofI will endeavour to get a better one in the coming weeks...)

WEEK 14 TIME-2 by Mark Gameson, on Flickr

WEEK 14 TIME-3 by Mark Gameson, on Flickr

WEEK 14 TIME by Mark Gameson, on Flickr

#2 with the parking "time" limits for me Mark.

#3 was a sign of the times works for me. I almost like #1 but the cut off of the windows bugs me a little...

Thank you with No1 I was trying to get the sign bigger the frame so had to lose some of the window.

Flora - lovely images. The 2nd is my favourite.

Time - an unusual idea - well done. I think the second fits the theme best, but I do love the black and white.... although I'd prefer it without the sign.... and then it wouldn't fit Time at all... so I'll stick with the second :)

Flora - lovely images. The 2nd is my favourite.

Time - an unusual idea - well done. I think the second fits the theme best, but I do love the black and white.... although I'd prefer it without the sign.... and then it wouldn't fit Time at all... so I'll stick with the second :)

Thank you for your comments they are much appreciated.:)

Back