weekly Mark's 2020 TP 52 Challenge Week 27 - Week 30 Added

Signs shot - you've certainly got them packed into your main shot. You've chosen the best for theme, but I really like your no.2 pic.

Sutton Park brought back some memories - a regular weekend outing when I was a child, and I went to school in Erdington - not far away.

No. 2 is my favourite of the Graceful shots. Really like the flower and bokeh, and you get a good view of the bee. I was going to say I might chop off the right hand flower, however I think it is balanced by the other one in the top left, so maybe not!

Signs shot - you've certainly got them packed into your main shot. You've chosen the best for theme, but I really like your no.2 pic.

Sutton Park brought back some memories - a regular weekend outing when I was a child, and I went to school in Erdington - not far away.

No. 2 is my favourite of the Graceful shots. Really like the flower and bokeh, and you get a good view of the bee. I was going to say I might chop off the right hand flower, however I think it is balanced by the other one in the top left, so maybe not!

Thank you.

I suspect the Debenhams sign will be diapering soon as the store isn't reopening.

The last time we went to Sutton Park we took our bikes and our mate came off and broke his arm (many years ago) :eek: so this time we just went for a walk and he still managed to smack his head off a tree branch! :LOL::LOL:

Signs: I really like the mono Debenhams pic.
Secure: Nice take on on the theme and again it works well in B&W.
Graceful: I really like the second shot too. Great emphasis on the bee and nice colourful OOF background.

Nice bit of catching up Mark.

Lovely bee shots with a great background. I agree that I might have cropped out the background flowers... but works as is as well.

Nice catch up Mark (y)
Signs, the B&W Debenhams stands out for me.
the assorted Mini images,
TBH I wondered where they had been hiding all this time :D

Nice Bee images too (y)

Signs, i like the black and white Debenhams.
Secure I like the first Mini one.
Personal good idea I would have backed up a few inches so the whole Cooper badge was in shot.
Graceful, your bees are all nice, good colours, 1st one for me.

Nicely caught up - I really like your B&W Debenhams sign. Lovely set of bees as well - first one for me with the bee standing clear of the flower.

Big catch up the outstanding one is the B+W Debenhams and as mentioned above the bees work really well too

Superb shot for graceful,. well taken :)

Hi Mark,

Sign - #3 for me, simpler, yet more interesting than the road signs I feel.
Secure - The cars shots are the better ones, but the lake one intrigues...
Personal - I've not managed that one yet, it isn't as simple as it sounds. Critic would be you've cut off the badge / the bonnect isn't quite central.
Graceful - urgh, bug shot and I didn't notice at first. Blighter ;)

Back