weekly Mark's 2020 TP 52 Challenge Week 27 - Week 30 Added

That's a nicely executed piece of psychedelic light painting Mark

First for me although I'm not a fan of this sort of thing.

That's a nicely executed piece of psychedelic light painting Mark

Cheers Chris this was one of the first times I've had a play around with this short of thing I brought a Pixelstick some time ago mainly to do images on Mini runs but I have never actual got round to it! I'll have to practice a little more but the trouble is it doesn't get dark until late now!!

#1 for me. The others are height constrained.
I'm intrigued at the nameplate off a certain A3 in the background...

Thanks Tim I want to go to the local park or open space at some point and try it again!

I thought you'd spot the sign, moth my brother and myself love steam trains and the Scotsman in particular we are lucky enough to get tickets to ride on the Tornado and Flying Scotsman a couple of years back when it was at the SVR I insisted we went form Kidderminster on the Tornado and came back form Bridgenorth on the Flying Scotsman as doing that meant the Scotsman would be travelling engine first rather then tender first (sad isn't it!:D

Thanks Tim I want to go to the local park or open space at some point and try it again!

I thought you'd spot the sign, moth my brother and myself love steam trains and the Scotsman in particular we are lucky enough to get tickets to ride on the Tornado and Flying Scotsman a couple of years back when it was at the SVR I insisted we went form Kidderminster on the Tornado and came back form Bridgenorth on the Flying Scotsman as doing that meant the Scotsman would be travelling engine first rather then tender first (sad isn't it!:D
I'm surprised Dave (@-Oy- ) didn't comment on it too ;)
I didn't bother trying to get behind Flying Scotman at our line, it sold out in minutes, but I did get a nice quiet shot of her on shed

TP 52 for 2020 - Week 8 : Ability - British Railways A3 60103 - Flying Scotsman
by Tim White, on Flickr
We had Tornado haul The RAT when she was down with us, many moons ago (I was on the bar that night).

Lovely image Tim I was hoping to go and photograph it on the line but sadly we were in Tenby for the rest of the time!

Reactions: LC2
Great set of shots for colourful Mark. Is that with a Pixel Stick? No.s 4 and 5 for me. Great patterns.

Thanks Lee yes it is a Pixel Stick it's brilliant I want to use it to light paint the run plaque form a charity min run we do in August the we are on the capsize in August (fingers crossed)

Mitchells and Butlers if I remember rightly?

It really could be a step back in time except for the phone box couldn't it? Although those are becoming rarer. Lovely sky and suits the B&W treatment.

Love this shot Mark - has a simplicity to it which really works for me. Nicely processed with a good tonal range.

Nice old theme Mark, nicely processed too. There aren't many of those ads around anymore.
Certainly not here anyway.

Old
Good textures in the old brickwork. I like the b&w conversion and I think you picked the right one for the main thread.

Nice set of images for COLOUR but I actually prefer the simplicity of the back up shot!!
OLD: The first shot is my pick: the old wall contrasted to the phone box and TV aerials.

Mitchells and Butlers if I remember rightly?

It really could be a step back in time except for the phone box couldn't it? Although those are becoming rarer. Lovely sky and suits the B&W treatment.

Thank you yes Mitchells and Butler. I was tempted to remove the phone box but in the end I thought it added to the story.

Nice old theme Mark, nicely processed too. There aren't many of those ads around anymore.
Certainly not here anyway.

Thanks Chris they are getting few and far between there is another building that still has the old painted sign above it I'll have to have a wonder by with the camera at some point.

Back