Mass Shooting in New Zealand

It's very telling that dozens of people are disgusted by a teenager mum who's directly harmed no one, but don't appear to be too bothered about a group of white supremacists murdering 49 people.

It's very telling that dozens of people are disgusted by a teenager mum who's directly harmed no one, but don't appear to be too bothered about a group of white supremacists murdering 49 people.
What is it telling you?
Who are these people that don't care, do you know what went on in the IS controlled areas.

Couldn't it just be said how sad this incident is?

Last edited:
Its Friday people are probably at work and haven't logged in yet.
The "other story" kicked off" on a Saturday, the weather was probably crap too knowing the UK.

Of course people are shocked and disgusted by the attack ...
Probably gob smacked come to that, and are struggling to / have yet to find the words ...

Last edited:

I cannot see the similarity in these two events, any more then the increasingly frequent mass shooting in the USA
Yes I am shocked and saddened that some one feels the need to do this

Are you bothered?
You haven't indicated that you are?
I think it's disgusting that you are using this horrible sad event to try and stir things.....

Do you really think this thread is the place to be quite so Holier than Thou?

Back