Masters Historic 2020 - Brands Hatch

Name
Matty
Edit My Images
No
A few shots from a long trip down to Brands for the weekend. A pretty F1 heavy set, as I just love shooting the Classic F1 cars.

1) Red and white cigarettes
Masters Historic - Brands Hatch by Matty White, on Flickr

2) Cream Insurance

3) Black and gold cigarettes

4) Turquoise Real Estate

5) Green Jumpers

6) Six Wheels

7) Johnny Herbert
Brands Hatch Masters20-72 by Matty White, on Flickr

8) Mustang with drizzle on the lens
Brands Hatch Masters-4 by Matty White, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Superb, number 3 is my favourite :)

Wait, there are public motorsport events?! My locals (Castle Combe and Thruxton) are still firmly shut to spectators.

#8 is right up my alley, love the rain in the shot too.

Wait, there are public motorsport events?! My locals (Castle Combe and Thruxton) are still firmly shut to spectators.

#8 is right up my alley, love the rain in the shot too.
There’s been public access to events for probably over a month now. BSB and BTCC are behind closed doors but a lot of other stuff has opened up. I missed the Donington Historic because I was unaware, but I’ve made it to a couple of rounds of the British GT and then the Brands Masters. It’s worth checked the calendars to see what’s on, and what’s open to the public. I think though that Croft (my local circuit) is just operating on closed door events.

7 and 8 look great! My super slow shots always looking like I've made a mistake but these look fantastic!

New to the forum, and your set is the first i have viewed as I was at the event on the Saturday. Love your first shot. It has really given me something to try next time i visit, rather than the standard shots.

Very nice, jealous that you can attend events.

thank you, it’s been a strange season, but I feel lucky to have made it to a few meetings at least

New to the forum, and your set is the first i have viewed as I was at the event on the Saturday. Love your first shot. It has really given me something to try next time i visit, rather than the standard shots.

thank you, Brands is one of the more friendly circuits for playing about with composition, despite it becoming more difficult from the spectator areas. Glad it’s inspired you to try something different though, and welcome to the forum.

Back