Mating (???) Wolf Spiders and an Alien wanting to suck your BRRRRRAAIIIIIINNNNSSS....

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Shot with Venus 60mm + 1.4x TC + Flash Diffused

I know am I going to use the MP-E again... yes but I need to know I can find the bugs first otherwise it feels pointless so getting into swing today and Venus is such a great walkaround / go to lens.

Crane fly was shot through double glazed not overly clean window ;)

Best viewed on Flickr :D

IMG_6859
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_6864
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_6905
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_6903
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_6911
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated

:ty:

Last edited:
Clean your window... :p

Great action on spidey - well spotted and taken.

The craney I know the sub-specie of but I can't remember.

Paul.

Cheers Paul much appreciated the crane fly is a Nephrotoma quadrifaria I think it's not a tiger though.

Great set as usually Bryn, the spider shot especially so, I dont think I ve ever seen two spiders together in the wild so to speak.

Great set Bryn especially like the last cranefly shot great idea to shoot through the windows works well
I've been out looking for stuff but haven't seen much it's cold up here hopefully will have better luck next week

Nice pics Bryn, great find with the spiders.

Thanks mate never seen that behaviour before. So was very lucky at first thought it was a spider fight.

That's what the healing tool is for ;)

Great stuff Bryn. Think I would crop in closer to that cranefly portrait. Don't think you need to worry about it sucking your brains though. It would need to find them first :woot:

Lol... It's the 1 cell I'm worried about losing.

Check flickr sure there is a real close one. If not still on my laptop lol

Great set as usually Bryn, the spider shot especially so, I dont think I ve ever seen two spiders together in the wild so to speak.

Thanks Steve much appreciated.

Great set Bryn especially like the last cranefly shot great idea to shoot through the windows works well
I've been out looking for stuff but haven't seen much it's cold up here hopefully will have better luck next week

Fingers crossed mate I havent found much till now but not had the right time of day to go out either.

Fingers crossed mate I havent found much till now but not had the right time of day to go out either.
Thanks Yes I went out for a couple of trips last week but was hard going the weather was cold and my normal area has been cut down was a open sheltered area in trees but it's all gone now
Going to try somewhere else next week

Thanks Yes I went out for a couple of trips last week but was hard going the weather was cold and my normal area has been cut down was a open sheltered area in trees but it's all gone now
Going to try somewhere else next week

Good luck with your new place such a shame when something happens to your favourite spot :D

Back