Mazda RX8

Bumph GB

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Well i've finally got around to shooting someone else's car, it wasn't ideal conditions but i didn't let that put me off.

1)
3469751916_3633af9de5_o.jpg

2)
3469751434_8a351fcc6c_o.jpg

3)
3469751134_df8bdeb32a_o.jpg

4)
3469448424_f6980de2c1_o.jpg

Thanks for looking, hope ya likes em (y)

Cheers matey, it did help that he'd had it cleaned and polished that day. A circular polarizer is also a good idea.
Oh yeah, finding a twisty road in the peak district to shoot on was a nice touch.

:LOL: Yeah, that would help!! I am trying to make my corsa look good but it is bloody hard!

:LOL: Yeah, that would help!! I am trying to make my corsa look good but it is bloody hard!

Have you tried parking it next to a worse car :nuts:

I dont mean to sound harsh but your corsa is very ordinary, it's hard to make it look dynamic as it looks like so many other cars you see on the road.
Are you planning on making any modifications to it in the future?

I had a play with one, reducing the sharpness of the ground so that it doesn't distract fromt the car as much and working on the sky slightly:

web-1.jpg

I still think that the HDR is overdone, but that is just personal opinion...

George

Thats fair enough, though to be honest i only used a very subtle hdr effect to retain some detail. The most extreme change i made was with brightness and contrast and i thought that would be more marmite than the hdr.

I've been having a play aswell, a bit of selective colouring:

Theroadaheadselective.jpg

Hope you don`t mind my attempt. I really like the angle on #2 & #3 but for me the post processing is a bit too much. I would prefer to keep focus on car, it`s shape. HDR processing brings too much attention to grass and road itself which for me is really distracting...

Anyway, it`s just the way i see it so here it is, very very few adjustements but this works for me as i said you have captured great angle (y)

rx8-_1-of-1_.jpg

rx81-_1-of-1_.jpg

Last edited:
The best one out of this set has to be #3 because the first two are sadly overcooked in my opinion. Only slightly though. And #4, why is the plate blurred out when its visible in the others? :LOL: Looks like a good location though.

The best one out of this set has to be #3 because the first two are sadly overcooked in my opinion. Only slightly though. And #4, why is the plate blurred out when its visible in the others? :LOL: Looks like a good location though.

lol, yeah, No4 was the first one i processed and as it's not my car i thought i'd hide the reg. By the second photo though i thought sod it and left them alone. :bonk:

They look good. How do you make them look the way they do with the colour?

Back