Mbl/Cell Phone Photography (Open Thread)

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
I'd like to start a thread solely for Cell/Mbl Phone photography. I feel that these very portable & versatile devices can play a huge part in our photography enjoyment with the more recent versions being capable of producing some quite frankly outstanding results. It would be interesting to see some of these results on this thread with perhaps a bit of blurb on how it was produced with regards to apps, software, and technique etc.

Not just the phones themselves but the various accessories, apps & software that people use to produce their images from these devices would be really interesting to hear about and discuss.

Looking at some of the shots taken on phones that have been posted on TP I'm sure this type of thread would be of interest to quite a few members, after all I kinda guess that its the one type of camera that pretty much all of us have with us most of the time.

George.

TCR4x4

Wishes he had a couple more Inches
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Already is one, didn’t get far.

OP
G.K.Jnr.
Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Already is one, didn’t get far.

Must admit I'd totally forgotten about that thread, but let's see if this one gets going or not.

George,

OP
G.K.Jnr.
Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
This idea wasn't meant to be about showing pics, the thread that you have linked I already contribute to. The idea is about discussing mbl/cell phone photography but as has already been pointed out to me there is already a thread going for this which I'd totally forgotten about. So probably not a good idea to try and create another one. "MY MISTAKE"

George.

Name
Naledi
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys, I’m using an iPhone to shoot videos..I’d really love to know if I can achieve the TV standard production because I’m thinking of investing my time in just iPhone Videography.

Name
Naledi
Edit My Images
Yes
I'd like to start a thread solely for Cell/Mbl Phone photography. I feel that these very portable & versatile devices can play a huge part in our photography enjoyment with the more recent versions being capable of producing some quite frankly outstanding results. It would be interesting to see some of these results on this thread with perhaps a bit of blurb on how it was produced with regards to apps, software, and technique etc.

Not just the phones themselves but the various accessories, apps & software that people use to produce their images from these devices would be really interesting to hear about and discuss.

Looking at some of the shots taken on phones that have been posted on TP I'm sure this type of thread would be of interest to quite a few members, after all I kinda guess that its the one type of camera that pretty much all of us have with us most of the time.

George.
A lot can be done with a mobile phone, I once came across a Bentley advert that was shot on iPhone 5s..you should check it out if haven’t seen it. They used external lenses, phone stabilizers it’s a beautiful thing to watch from there I realized that we don’t need expensive gear to produce great results, it’s just about the man behind the tools go search for INTELLIGENT DETAILS on YouTube

Edit My Images
Yes
I very much enjoying using the MOMENT camera app on my iPhone X. It offers RAW and full manual control and is pretty decent. Think is was around 5$ or so.