Wild Meadow Buck

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
Early morning start out to a spot near me maybe 40 mins drive hoping to spot a Doe with her kid or even a pregnant one, spotted eight Roe in total, one male and the rest were females and maybe just maybe one was in kid (y) :) here is an image of the male in the said meadowMeadow Buck 05-06-21 b (1 of 1).jpgISO 250 f/6.3 518mm 1/500 sec

Last edited:
I think the lack of f stop ( I always try used f8) and the low shutter speed 1/500th sec, have left this image a little soft and under exposed - :(

Push the ISO up and gain both a decent f stop and fast shutter speed, would be my recommendation

Nice to see you have these lovely Deer in your area - hope to see more in due course

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the lack of f stop ( I always try used f8) and the low shutter speed 1/500th sec, have left this image a little soft and under exposed - :(

Push the ISO up and gain both a decent f stop and fast shutter speed, would be my recommendation

Nice to see you have these lovely Deer in your area - hope to see more in due course

Les :)
Thanks for the tips on settings Les and yes I could have moved the shutter speed up a bit more, but as the Buck wasn't moving so much I reckoned 1/500 sec was enough, I used f/6.3 so that it would pop more from the background but hey ho (y) :)

Back