Mealasta Beach

That is rather nice Martin. Lovely tones and a nice simple composition.

I agree with the above comments, it really is a pleasing image. I might crop the top 20% ish off but none the less a lovely range of tones

That is rather nice Martin. Lovely tones and a nice simple composition.
Lovely minimal composition in appropriate soft light.
Great shot.
Love the pastel tones.
gorgeous, lovely and simple distilled down scene, fab
Thank you :)

I agree with the above comments, it really is a pleasing image. I might crop the top 20% ish off but none the less a lovely range of tones
Thank you Chris, another crop suggestion was to lose the sky completely to make a square more abstract image, so I have a couple of crops to look at. :)

"Cracking" shot, nothing more to be said.

George.

Simple and nicely composed Martin. Every time I see images from those islands, I want to be transported back instead of that 12 odd hour drive.

Really nice. The pastel colours and relatively high key work a treat.

It's a credit to you as a photographer that you can see, embrace and carry out this sort of shot. From memory a few years ago a lot of your shots were more dark and moody.

"Cracking" shot, nothing more to be said.

George.
Simple and nicely composed Martin. Every time I see images from those islands, I want to be transported back instead of that 12 odd hour drive.
Very very nice mate!
Really like that Martin

Thanks folks :)

Really nice. The pastel colours and relatively high key work a treat.

It's a credit to you as a photographer that you can see, embrace and carry out this sort of shot. From memory a few years ago a lot of your shots were more dark and moody.

Thanks very much Craig, really appreciate that comment, as although I do love the dark and moody stuff still, I'm starting to embrace the nicer weather stuff too, and working to improve in all aspects all the time. Learning to embrace the not so contrasty stuff at times too :)

Back