Meals on Wings

Edit My Images
Yes
This tasty bird was in the garden half an hour ago!

pheasant.jpg

(Taken hand-held with 300mm f/4L wide open at 1/125 ISO 400 - praise be to IS :) )

Was it on the table two hours later ???

Great shot and not something that pops into your garden everyday!

Thanks Jase. :) Unfortunately I could only shoot with one thing at a time!

hey cool, i found one of them at work in one of the sheds today, looked a little more like it had been eaten by a fox then yours though!

It’s a good capture as I would expect from a 10D, 300mm f4 L lens and your capable hands ;)

I am surprised it managed to make it across the road without getting hit by traffic. I have lost count of the number of times I have seen them dead at the side of the road. They have the wonder of flight and still choose to fly at 3ft above ground :)

Luckily it isn't a through road and therefore not much traffic!

The funniest thing was that our three cats were lined up on the windowsill looking at the pheasant, and then at each other, and then back at the pheasant, as if to say, "What the heck do we do about that?!!" (They're scaredycats really:))

silkstone said:
The funniest thing was that our three cats were lined up on the windowsill looking at the pheasant, and then at each other, and then back at the pheasant, as if to say, "What the heck do we do about that?!!" (They're scaredycats really:))

And when are you going to post that picture? :wink:

Back