Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Well I think so

16890772490_13f0e8efd0_b.jpg

Tea time and no he's not eating the keeper, that's jam............................honest

16892100559_4b3c5817fa_b.jpg

Ok not so cute, one of the young adders born last year

16458161793_c62a82499e_b.jpg

and finally.............................a load of old bulls

16455875654_ce87d56dc3_b.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, he really is cute. Nicely taken (y)

Top work Ingrid...I keep saying, we did meet about 2 years ago...its only up the road from me, but don't get there as often as i would like. 'Ol Clyde has some claws!!
Great to see the adders breeding and the cattle must be a new addition, maybe to clear some of the scrubland. Anyway, its nice to see what going on there these days.

Awww, he really is cute. Nicely taken (y)

Cheers Neil, he does pose well too :)

Top work Ingrid...I keep saying, we did meet about 2 years ago...its only up the road from me, but don't get there as often as i would like. 'Ol Clyde has some claws!!
Great to see the adders breeding and the cattle must be a new addition, maybe to clear some of the scrubland. Anyway, its nice to see what going on there these days.

Hi Rob :wave: was it really that long ago ?
I spend too much time there, but then I do love the animals, Pine Martens being my fav
with the rest of the mustelids coming a close
The cattle arrived earlier this year and are in the field with the horses, I went down for the nesting herons
that didn't show

good shots

Thank you

Very cute!
That first shot is a cracker :)

Thanks Selena, they have several Pine Martens that do show, including a new one
that is just starting to come out

Really like the first one its definitely cute:) and the adder is in a nice natural setting
They have put highland cattle in one of the local nature reserves last summer I was making my way back to the gate and there was three of them right in front of the gate I chickened out and climbed over the fence further round:D

Thanks Pete, I have a real soft spot for the Pine Martens, they can be a bit shy and hard to catch unless you bribe the keeper to keep them in one place ;)
Going down on Thursday for a photo day, should be interesting :D

They have put highland cattle in one of the local nature reserves last summer I was making my way back to the gate and there was three of them right in front of the gate I chickened out and climbed over the fence further round

You big girl's blouse, they are sooo cute (I wouldn't go in the field to start with :p)

Back