Meet up with TP member

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

I had the pleasure of meeting up with a fellow TP'er this morning I invited him along to the Estuary to hopefully find some birds to photograph and the weather stayed nice for an hour or so & we manged to get some half decent images

heres a few from the 100 or so I got :)

1. Shelduck Fly by.
DSC09919 Shelduck Fly By by Les Moxon, on Flickr

2. Little Ringed Plover
DSC09909 Little Ringed Plover by Les Moxon, on Flickr

3. Canada Goose
DSC09875 Canada Goose landing by Les Moxon, on Flickr

4. Canada Goose coming in hot :)
DSC09867 Canada Goose coming in hot by Les Moxon, on Flickr

5. Pied Wagatail
DSC09849 Pied Wagtail by Les Moxon, on Flickr

6. Lone Avocet
DSC09906 Lone Avocet by Les Moxon, on Flickr

Thanks for looking and also thank you @Elver for making the early start- nice to meet you buddy, I hope you enjoyed our outing?

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres the view from the Pasture across the Channel - @Rustydon

Hinkley Point Nuclear Power Station - maybe thats why the birds grow so big around here :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

h74LpZy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cracking stuff

Cracking set Les as usual. Thanks very much for your tips and advice, I'll post some of mine in a moment, quite pleased with what I got given the limitations of my kit.

That's a great set, Les. I've always loved to watch the Shellducks in flight because of their coloring.

Ah..Yes. EDF...along with CGN (Chinese) got the go-ahead in the end. Problem for us is that the wind generally blows from the west..:)..or maybe that should be:(..

Cracking set Les as usual. Thanks very much for your tips and advice, I'll post some of mine in a moment, quite pleased with what I got given the limitations of my kit.

You'll soon get the hang of wildlife photography. Just a bigger lens would help immensely.

Happy to meet up again.

Les

That's a great set, Les. I've always loved to watch the Shellducks in flight because of their coloring.

Ah..Yes. EDF...along with CGN (Chinese) got the go-ahead in the end. Problem for us is that the wind generally blows from the west..:)..or maybe that should be:(..

Thank you John. I love all flying birds. I did see some swallow later in the day. But I know my limits ha ha :)

Yes the power station is an eyesaw but so much wildlife around it though

Les:)

Back