Edit My Images
Yes
1st

Man_Of_The_Year_1.jpg

2nd

Man_Of_The_Year_2.jpg

3rd

Man_Of_The_Year_3.jpg

I don't know I think 3 might have it. But all should be shot.

Rofl!
h.r ... Im just dusting of the Beretta right now!

I think I have a built-in ability to spot those kind of men & do an 'about turn' pretty sharpish these days.
Hence, my son is pottering about the kitchen ... and his girlfriend and I are up here in our dressing gowns :D

:LOL:

'scuse me...The roast potatoes need putting in the oven and that kitchen floor wont mop itself....back shortly :)

Superb..all of them :LOL: :LOL:

Classy men all of them. :LOL:

Where can a guy get a woman like the one in the first pic?

I want one. :beer:

Well they all look like fine upstanding members of the male race

Women have been bleating on about equality for years, when they get to do some of the activities usually reserved for their man folk they fail with such grace and have another go at the man in their life for letting them fail.

What gives :shrug:

hah! Fat dude in the boat for me, i see too many winnim carrying that amount of booze roound these parts...damn chavs...

... and his girlfriend and I are up here in our dressing gowns :D

errrr......you wanna back that up with piccies...

I took a picture similar to that in Egypt in 2005.

There was a small boat on the Nile with a man and woman in it. The man was sat looking at his hands or something. The old woman was rowing the boat. Behind the man was an outboard motor, lifted up out of the water!

I'll dig the pic out and post it tomorrow.

Great thread and those pictures..:LOL:

Can you imagine the argument they'd have if they got home and the beer tasted awful? It's only right that he should sample it before loading the crates into the car? Please be reasonable, girls... :exit:

Love em all lmao :LOL: :LOL:

Back