MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL (Terms And Conditions Apply)

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Merry Christmas to one and all, and best wishes for 2007*

*Terms and conditions apply - see below.

Terms and conditions.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for a socially responsible, minimum stress, non-addictive, environmentally conscious, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday (for the northern hemisphere), practiced within the traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all...

Also a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make England the great country it is today (not to imply that England is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, beer preference, choice of camera brand and computer platform, or sexual proclivity of the wishes.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting the attached terms and conditions.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting, It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, Is void where prohibited by law, Is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher, This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, Warranty shall be limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Terms and Conditions (additional).

The use, including but not limited to, reading, saving, printing, forwarding, displaying or otherwise manipulating this greetings message in any way will not affect your statutory rights except in such ways as are limited by the aforegoing.

I need to run this by my solicitor. :D

Merry Christmas Chris. :LOL:

I really have no idea what your talking about but here's a nice piccy to be looking at..:nuts:

juggs.gif

:LOL: Thanks Catdaddy - my lawyers have looked into your statement and have advised me to reciprocate your statement :D

Merry Christmas to one and all, and best wishes for 2007 (y)

And spcial thanks to Busterboy for that pic :LOL: ;)

Seeing as I don't have a clue what you're on about, listen to this song, it's amazing:

[YOUTUBE]W_XbICwVJ6I[/YOUTUBE]

Merry christmas everyone and all the best for 2007.

OooErr, I wus just about to do something similar (but without all the legal stuff :cautious: ), then I looked back through the threads and found this one. So:

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all members of the Talk Photography Forum.

Thank you all for you support and wisdom during the last year, helping me to improve my photographic skills :clap: (y)

Also a big thank you to you all for your kind words of support during my current period of health problems. It really does mean a lot (y)

Nath, that's the song from Smallville OST. (y)

I'm still at work... anyone else?....... :tumbleweed:

Finished work at midday - down to the pub for a couple of drinks and then home......went straight out again for a wnader in the fog with the camera then home again to wrap the other half's pressies!

A happy Christmas and a most merry new year to you all! (y)

merry xmas and happy new year everyone

I have decided, taking all the other replys into consideration, to accept your festive greeting. Here's mine to you.....

11.gif

I've just got in from work and don't have to return 'till Jan 2nd :woot:

A very Merry Christmas to everyone on the Forum and thanks to all of you for the inspiration, encouragement and laughs I've enjoyed since joining!

And a special thanks to the Admin team for their efforts in keeping this place running!

Have a good one!!!

A big thanks for the greeting and a Merry Christmas to you to CatDaddy.

Did you write that in all your crimbo cards too? :wacky: :LOL:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and all the best for the new year!!:D :D

Do's :woot: :banana: :beer: :LOL: :love:

Don'ts :puke: :boxer: :bonk:

:LOL:

Nice one Chris ... (y) ... how very PC of you m8 ... (or your solicitor) ... Hah Bumhug ... see you in court ... :D

Anyway ... have a reasonable one yourself too ... ;)

:p

Back