Merry Christmas To All At TP.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your contributions to Talk Photography in 2006, for your company, and your good humour. :clap:

A very Merry Christmas to each and every one of you, and may the New Year bring you everything you'd wish for yourself. :)

I have to agree - there have been some stunning photos posted this year and some excellent knowledge imparted. I don't know about anyone else but I, for one, have learnt a hell of a lot and found inspiration in other people's work so many thanks to everyone for sharing.

Here's to it all continuing bigger and better in 2007, and I wish you all a very happy Christmas & a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

Now I've told you, they're a lovely pair, and you should be proud of them.

:LOL: Is this where we would normally ask for pics?

And a Merry christmas to all of you!

Just about to head off to my parents so probably won't be back on here until Boxing day. I am taking the camera although knowing my family ("Ooh don't point that thing at me!") I'm only likely to come back with shots of the dog.....again!

Whatever you're doing, enjoy it!

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your contributions to Talk Photography in 2006, for your company, and your good humour. :clap:

A very Merry Christmas to each and every one of you, and may the New Year bring you everything you'd wish for yourself. :)

Likewise CT - Any truth in the rumour your getting an underwater housing for your Canons in the January Sales :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Paul ;)

Bless you Cedric, a Merry Christmas to you too!

Merry Christmas Folks :)

Likewise CT - Any truth in the rumour your getting an underwater housing for your Canons in the January Sales :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Paul ;)

Kinda lost the plot with this thread when I misread it (but in context).

I thought it said "underwear" housing....... :LOL: :help: :nuts:

Merry Christmas Everyone, and have a Happy New Year, be safe enjoy yourselves, eat and drink lots but remember

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!

happy christmas everyone! :) I had a fantastic day today. :) hope everyone had a great day too!

Happy Christmas everyone, hope you all had a great time & are looking forward to the new year. Cheers again to the mods for all of their hard work maintaining the forums & cheers to all of the people that visit here.
All the best to everyone (y) ,
Mike.

Back