North England Middleton Park Leeds

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Middleton Park Leeds any good for a clothed Photo shoot or any other suggestion.
I am visiting a non-model friend in Leeds and she would like to try a photo shoot so I would be grateful of any help with location (I am not from the area).
Thank you in anticipation
Edited by paulminus273

Hi Paul Middleton park has lots of nice spots in there
Lots of woodland around it and lot's of huge Oak trees that are out in the open and a golf course
It's on the very edge, of 2 huge council estates, so timing it so not peak of the day maybe better
Not sure which bit of Leeds your model is from
But golden acre park is stunning too, lot's of birds and squirrels that can be hand fed
Just one note on golden acre park, when the sun goes down it's swinger's central, so your choice
Depending what sorts of shots yo are after, the center of Leeds city is full of canals and river all been revitalised
Chris

About 30 minutes from Leeds is the Yorkshire Sculpture Park at Bretton which is a large open area with.....sculptures which can form interesting backgrounds with some privacy if you choose your visit with care

Thank you both, the trip has been postponed so I have more time to research but your info is very helpful

Hi Paul Middleton park has lots of nice spots in there
Lots of woodland around it and lot's of huge Oak trees that are out in the open and a golf course
It's on the very edge, of 2 huge council estates, so timing it so not peak of the day maybe better
Not sure which bit of Leeds your model is from
But golden acre park is stunning too, lot's of birds and squirrels that can be hand fed
Just one note on golden acre park, when the sun goes down it's swinger's central, so your choice
Depending what sorts of shots yo are after, the center of Leeds city is full of canals and river all been revitalised
Chris
I’ve not been yet, but my understanding is that the golf course has been transformed into Leeds Urban Bike Park and is now full of mountain bike trails.

Back