Milky Way panorama from Holy Island in Northumberland

love that image...the color one is so rich in well color...i think it is far superior to the BW conversion. also love the website and all the images on there :)

Well iv just checked out your website Craig, all I can say is wow.. Some amazing shots on there. Keep up the great work... just wish I could take similar, a lot to learn for me unfortunately

this is a cracking image mate :)

Stunning shot well done! Love to read the behind the scene story.Glad it worked out perfectly for the amount of effort and dedication you put in.

Just been over to the Flickr account and you don't mess around do you! Cracking shot, and amazing photostream too.
Thank you Duncan :)

love that image...the color one is so rich in well color...i think it is far superior to the BW conversion. also love the website and all the images on there :)
Thank you Richard :)

Wow! What an incredible image!
Thank you!

A super looking image - Love the foreground interest as well - There's a lot to look at here - Top shot (y)
Thank Sara!

Stunning!
Thank you Jon :)

Simply stunning !!! Well done
Thank you Andi!

Echo everybody else's comments, stunning...
Cheers Jason

Wow wow stunning shot
Thanks Paul :)

Well iv just checked out your website Craig, all I can say is wow.. Some amazing shots on there. Keep up the great work... just wish I could take similar, a lot to learn for me unfortunately
Thanks Adam! I've not been out for a while, busy with other stuff and weddings! My advice.... keep working at it, you'll get there :)

this is a cracking image mate :)
Thanks Andrew!

Stunning shot well done! Love to read the behind the scene story.Glad it worked out perfectly for the amount of effort and dedication you put in.
Thank you Art

Well worth the effort indeed, great capture!
Thank you Suzbah.

stunning shot
Thank you Darthchaffinch :)

Straight in with a cracker (welcome to TP ) can't wait to see what you are going to follow that with ! ..Great work Craig.

Back