Millennium Bridge

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Had a fun day yesterday at St. Pauls. At night, I braved the beach area, it was pretty cold and a bit treacherous trying to walk across the huge stones without tripping a few times, lol. I captured a few shots under and looking towards the bridge with some 30 second exposures. Let me know what you think. :)

View from Millennium Bridge by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Millennium Bridge night 1
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Millennium Bridge night 3
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

Millennium Bridge night 2
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

2nd is definately the stand out, with some fantastic colours. 3 also works really well, except for the railing in the foreground.

2nd is definately the stand out, with some fantastic colours. 3 also works really well, except for the railing in the foreground.

Thanks. Yes good point, I was on the fence (or railing if you like :D) about whether to keep that in or not.

"Excellent" set of shots Lee, liking all of these very much.

I like the composition of #1 with the Shard growing out of the bridge - have you tried a square crop to make it more obvious?
#2 is cracking!

Thanks! Good idea, here's a 1 x 1 crop. I could have lifted the shard higher but then I start to lose those nice fluffy clouds.

Shard
by Merlin 5, on Flickr

excellent set (y)

Thanks! Good idea, here's a 1 x 1 crop. I could have lifted the shard higher but then I start to lose those nice fluffy clouds.

That works really well - great picture!

That works really well - great picture!

Thanks. Totally agree, and it brings the detail of the shard closer. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Back