Mine and my friends car. All three stages of editing.

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Right here is one I took on Monday of mine and my friends car. I have included all three stages of my editing.

1. Start
IMG_6797.jpg

2. middle
IMG_6797copy.jpg

3. FINAL
IMG_6797copy2.jpg

I am rather happy with it TBH.

Thanks
Matt

Unfortunate reflection of what looks like a streetlamp on the bonnet.

Looks a bit over saturated for me, and dark at the top. Also too much foreground without any real interest.

Matt to be honest I would have left the road marks in, and cropped it ever so slightly so the bottom right corner was the start of the first dash. This way I can walk my way into the shot along your lead in line and admire those cute little first cars you both have, then scuttle off the other end before one of you runs me over ;). Apart from that if you are going to clone, you might want to improve your technique a little. Can't you remember all that we taught you before with your car and puddle shot? ;)

Other than sorting the cloning out, I quite like your processing otherwise. You certainly managed to give it some punch (y)

Good editing mate

ta.

Looks a bit over saturated for me, and dark at the top. Also too much foreground without any real interest.

Thats wierd. I actully turned the saturation down!!

That be the Vignette.

Fairy nuff.

Thank you for the crit.

Matt to be honest I would have left the road marks in, and cropped it ever so slightly so the bottom right corner was the start of the first dash. This way I can walk my way into the shot along your lead in line and admire those cute little first cars you both have, then scuttle off the other end before one of you runs me over ;). Apart from that if you are going to clone, you might want to improve your technique a little. Can't you remember all that we taught you before with your car and puddle shot? ;)

Other than sorting the cloning out, I quite like your processing otherwise. You certainly managed to give it some punch (y)

Thanky ou very much for the crit Jo.

AH it was late and I was tired :LOL::LOL:

:)

I wuite like the editing there Matt but the composition isn't great to start with, sorry dude.

Its bloody hard to make a corsa look good. The polo is fine as it is a cool car but mine is a shed :LOL:

Thank you :)

yours may be a shed matt but it has the power to take you out of oulton :D:D:D

Back