Mini-Photo books?

H

Hoodi

So. I was shooting a christening // partee today, and the client asked if I do photobooks - I do, which are just the Photobox photobooks, which are fine for jobs like this.
Then she asked if I do mini-photobooks.
Basically she wants some small photobooks (6*4?) to give as token gifts to the guests - nice idea I thought, but I'm not sure where I can get such a thing. Anybody got any ideas where I can get some mini-photobooks?

what an excellent idea...I will watch this with interest to see if summink turns up ;)

Yeah, I thought it was a groovy idea, too - will have to offer this to other customers if something pops up!

fantastic!
These are pretty much ideal. You're a star Ian!

They actually appear to be the same thing, although the Album factory prints may be better... I'm hunting their websites to find out what printers they use.

fantastic!
These are pretty much ideal. You're a star Ian!

They actually appear to be the same thing, although the Album factory prints may be better... I'm hunting their websites to find out what printers they use.

As Marcel would say, my Google wu is strong tonight ! ;) lol

Hope they turn out to be good enough ! I found loads more, but in USA and Europe !

heh!
this page isn't explicit, but seems to suggest that they use Kodak printers. Bleurgh.

I can't find anything on the AlbumFactory webby, so I'm gonna email them.

I think I might just do that, because their built in email system just returns a MySQL error :/

Yes, they look the same, and the albumfactory ones are pricier, but I'm loathe to have stuff done from Kodak printers - so I'll go with album factory for now and see how they spin!

just downloaded the Bonusprint thingy and it looks excellent, seems user friendly, I might try this.

OK, you can get the Bonusprint one, and I can get the Album Factory one!
Then we can compare notes:cautious:

Not sure if this is of interest to you, but I recently used Fotobook, really quick turn around really pleased with the portrait book quality.

They also pocket photobooks on 250gsm paper see link below:

http://www.fotobook.co.uk/photobooks.html

Back