Mini - Which one do you prefer???

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
No
Took this picture and done 3 different versions and now cant decide which one i like best, what do you think?

3501988752_2ae278d815.jpg

3501994252_20f6087b24.jpg

3502000440_648931d266.jpg

I prefer the 2nd picture as the car stands out more - I think I would've left the flag in colour too though :)

Lovely motor! :)

2nd or 3rd for me - but why O why didn't you roll that bin out of the way first (and put it back later!)

3rd I reckon would do better at a 'club' comp - 2nd is better as a Mini-calendar/poster shot

Nice :clap: (without the bin!)

DD

Yeah should have moved the bin, damn! never mind lol

A very slightly darker version of #2 for me mate.

And I would love to see that "No Dogs" sign edited a little to read something else, he he.

I think i`m missing something here, what shall i edit it to say? i may have a go at that, give me some suggestions. lol

2 for me aswell,

I prefer the 2nd picture as the car stands out more - I think I would've left the flag in colour too though :)

Lovely motor! :)

Flag would be better in colour, and a small reposition of the Mini to see the whole flag.

A very slightly darker version of #2 for me mate.

And I would love to see that "No Dogs" sign edited a little to read something else, he he.

Minis only, though Flashs idea is a good one. :LOL:

Yeah should have moved the bin, damn! never mind lol

Glad you took my comment the right way mate (y)

In all of my 'teachings' I ALWAYS tell peeps to watch out for the backgrounds, it's so easy to miss things while concentrating on your main subject - but specifically for Weddings (though applicable to all), a crappy background can ruin an otherwise great shot

I'm known for removing bins, benches, re-arranging hotel rooms, even fences if I can that otherwise compromise a shot - if we all paid the same attention to extraneous details many shots would be improved :)

DD

Back