minimum equipment requirement for EFL games.

If you are shooting large field sports (soccer, baseball, American football), you are probably going to want a full frame 400-600mm focal length angle of view. If you are shooting track and field, with full access to the venue, any focal length from 24mm through 400mm or even 600mm can be useful. If shooting from outside of the fence or from the bleachers, you are probably going to want 200mm - 400mm depending on your subject distance.
At the moment any focal length will struggle to capture the action.

Bit late to the party on this one but I was told by someone at my 1st pro match that the money shots are the goal and celebration shots so concentrate on those and put the short lens on your best body for those. Thanks Phil (purpleclouds) for that advice I always remember it. I had 2 1dmk4's and the other body had a 300 2.8 on it. But I will always want a 400

Bit late to the party on this one but I was told by someone at my 1st pro match that the money shots are the goal and celebration shots so concentrate on those and put the short lens on your best body for those. Thanks Phil (purpleclouds) for that advice I always remember it. I had 2 1dmk4's and the other body had a 300 2.8 on it. But I will always want a 400

haha where did you pop up from.. yep i keep my best body on the short lens as well :)

haha where did you pop up from.. yep i keep my best body on the short lens as well :)
The advice from you was at the reebok, you said somthing along the lines of a blurred photo wont sell but a noisy one will so push the IOS if needed to get the shutter speed needed you can fix the noise later if needed

The advice from you was at the reebok, you said somthing along the lines of a blurred photo wont sell but a noisy one will so push the IOS if needed to get the shutter speed needed you can fix the noise later if needed

You can save a noisy photo you cant save a blurred one is the advice i got and always pass on :)

Back