Misty and moody

That's nice Sir, very nice.(y)

George.

works nicely that

Very nice composition and lead in. I particularly like the small lone tree on the hilltop.

I dont mind the darker tones on the top and right hand side but the bottom left foreground i find distracting- slightly less so on the flickr version but i cant help wondering if a little exposure brush to bring out some more detail would benefit it.

Thats very nice David.

Thanks for your insightful feedback.

That's nice Sir, very nice.(y)

George.

Thanks George.

works nicely that

Thanks Andrew.

I like it!

Many thanks PDV.

Very nice composition and lead in. I particularly like the small lone tree on the hilltop.

I dont mind the darker tones on the top and right hand side but the bottom left foreground i find distracting- slightly less so on the flickr version but i cant help wondering if a little exposure brush to bring out some more detail would benefit it.

I'll give it a go in Lr, many thanks for your thoughts.

Thats very nice David.

Cheers pal.

Stunner mate, thats right up there with your very best!

You think? I didn't think I had any best ones. :LOL:

Overall its a very good shot. I too would suggest the smallest of lifts to the foreground too however.

Thanks Steve. I'll take a look at it.

Some great mood and atmosphere . Prefer it with a more square crop with possibly 25% cropped off the bottom. Nice shot.

Gary

Thanks Gary. Not sure you can get more square than square though. ;) 25% is a fair crop, not sure what it would add but I'll have a go in Lr.

Back