Misty sunrise

Very nice, steve. Good reflections and leading lines. Did you use a tripod for this shot or just went for it while walking about (dog walk?)

It was a clear freezing morning so took a chance and jumped on the old mountain bike, backpack and all fingers nearly froze off.:eek:

Last edited:
It was a clear freezing morning so took a chance and jumped on the old mountain bike, backpack and all fingers nearly froze off.:eek:
I must be getting old. I wear gloves when taking the dog out. Even in the summer. Mostly its because my dog carries a stick around and slobbers all over it when I have to throw it.
Unfortunately, I dont have a pair of camera-friendly gloves. I guess they'd have to be fingerless to work well with the buttons on a camera :( I think there is a glove-related thread on TP I saw a while back, might be worth having a look Steve, save your fingers fella (y)

Very nice Steve well exposed and very sharp

May I ask where you took this ( being an Ex-Yorkshire man)

Les

I like this image Steve. The eyes are drawn in nicely from the right along the river towards the Sun. The addition of the early morning mist really adds a good sense of atmosphere to the image.

May I ask where you took this

Of course Lez, nr Eastmoor in Wakefield. the nature reserve just near the blue bridge crossing the Calder.

Beautiful, worth the chill :)

Steve that really is very lovely.

Back