Mixed bag of reflections

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
I was up around the Glencoe area with my wife for mothers day and stayed over night in the area so not much time for photography but did manage a few.

As i missed the good sunset by around 15-30 mins the night before i decided an early trip to Castle Stalker to catch it before sunrise( 30 mins before sunrise) and whilst the wife was asleep in the hotel.
Castle Stalker by Mark Molloy, on Flickr

The missed sunset meant i was only really able to do a silhouette of the castle-
Castle Stalker by Mark Molloy, on Flickr

On my way to see the red deer in the early morning i couldn't not stop to have a look at the view, so decided to snap a couple of shots whilst i was there.I liked the reflection of the snow capped ridge so couldn't pass it by.
Boat by Mark Molloy, on Flickr

I know someone you're gonna please very much with these, Mark! (y)(y)(y)

I like all 3.
No 2 - Even though you missed the sunset you still came away with an excellent shot.
No 3 - I may be wrong, but I can't help thinking that there's an even better shot by losing the lefthand 3rd of this image and just panning slightly to the right?

I like all 3.
No 2 - Even though you missed the sunset you still came away with an excellent shot.
No 3 - I may be wrong, but I can't help thinking that there's an even better shot by losing the lefthand 3rd of this image and just panning slightly to the right?

Thanks, if i went any further round i was getting the shoreline in and a main road, it all gets a bit messy on the right side.

Thanks for all the comments folks.

"Cracking" set of images Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

Lovely, all three. If it were a vote, then I would go for #1.

The reflections in #3 are so clear and sharp, almost sharper than the snow-capped peaks themselves.

Nicely done. I have a few of the same area when i was up in November.
Looking forward to going back up in a month or two.

Back