Mixed mood

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
I took to the streets with three lenses, a heavy bag and a lack of inspiration.. I came back with images that almost feel like they don't belong to me, maybe I'm just tired from the long day.

Shooting with a slow to focus 80mm

XCD II - XCD 80 - Street
by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

XCD II - XCD 80 - Street

XCD II - XCD 80 - Street

Then a 28mm

Leica Q2 - Street

Leica Q2 - Street

Leica Q2 - Street

Leica Q2 - Street

Leica Q2 - Street

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I like the first one the best just sums up this weekend

OP
OP
D
Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Great shots, I love all of them. I wish I was able to do this when I am travelling, but I have the nightmare of a 5 year old plus her mum...
I felt pretty inconvenienced that I had to change at Woking to go to Waterloo today.. I suppose I should count myself lucky :)

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
There is a lovely atmosphere to the first pic in the rain. For me it’s the standout pic by quite some margin.

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Good set. Liking #3 for subject matter, colour and focus .... and is that a No Photography sign? Bonus points for that:giggle:

Edit My Images
No
wow, totally inspiring.
Number 1 is definitely number one, love it.
number 6 I initially dismissed without looking because I didn't like the coffee cup in the guys head. But after studying it I saw the connection between two people and a car all lined up ready to race and on the opposite side of the road , one guy going against the flow. think I would crop out to the right of the women and highlight the guy going the other way a bit more...maybe?

OP
OP
D
Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
wow, totally inspiring.
Number 1 is definitely number one, love it.
number 6 I initially dismissed without looking because I didn't like the coffee cup in the guys head. But after studying it I saw the connection between two people and a car all lined up ready to race and on the opposite side of the road , one guy going against the flow. think I would crop out to the right of the women and highlight the guy going the other way a bit more...maybe?
thanks, you read in to #6 a lot more than me I think :D