Mixed mood

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
I took to the streets with three lenses, a heavy bag and a lack of inspiration.. I came back with images that almost feel like they don't belong to me, maybe I'm just tired from the long day.

Shooting with a slow to focus 80mm

XCD II - XCD 80 - Street by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

Then a 28mm

Leica Q2 - Street by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

Great shots, I love all of them. I wish I was able to do this when I am travelling, but I have the nightmare of a 5 year old plus her mum...

I like the first one the best just sums up this weekend

Great shots, I love all of them. I wish I was able to do this when I am travelling, but I have the nightmare of a 5 year old plus her mum...

I felt pretty inconvenienced that I had to change at Woking to go to Waterloo today.. I suppose I should count myself lucky :)

There is a lovely atmosphere to the first pic in the rain. For me it’s the standout pic by quite some margin.

Why in the 'Talk' section and not 'Photos'?

Nice set Dan- No1 stands out for me a cracker of a shot mate

Les :)

The autofocus let me down here somewhat, a single photo in proper focus out of about 8 :D but it came out alright!

you need a Sony a7Riv, mine has never let me down focus wise :)

:) I'll persevere with the Hasselblad thanks, besides I do have a couple of Sony A9 which do OK with AF :D

I was considering an a9 but, I prefer the 7's as they have a large 42.4mp sensor and that for me is a game changer against a 24mp a9 :)

Loving the 1st - the light, the bokeh and rain really make it a stunner.

1, 3 and 6 for me....but 1 is the easily my favourite.:)

Good set. Liking #3 for subject matter, colour and focus .... and is that a No Photography sign? Bonus points for that:giggle:

wow, totally inspiring.
Number 1 is definitely number one, love it.
number 6 I initially dismissed without looking because I didn't like the coffee cup in the guys head. But after studying it I saw the connection between two people and a car all lined up ready to race and on the opposite side of the road , one guy going against the flow. think I would crop out to the right of the women and highlight the guy going the other way a bit more...maybe?

wow, totally inspiring.
Number 1 is definitely number one, love it.
number 6 I initially dismissed without looking because I didn't like the coffee cup in the guys head. But after studying it I saw the connection between two people and a car all lined up ready to race and on the opposite side of the road , one guy going against the flow. think I would crop out to the right of the women and highlight the guy going the other way a bit more...maybe?

thanks, you read in to #6 a lot more than me I think :D

Back