Mon Online Gallery Thing

Edit My Images
Yes
I have decided to make a website with my photos on it (boredom mostly), and was wondering if you guys could look through it for me :)

Ck Photography

Thanks

Kimmett

ps. if this is supposed to be in another forum/ not allowed, then can you move/ delete this as appropriate. Ta.

tis broke!

That has to be the worst timing that I have ever EVER come across. Nothing like that has happened before! Twasn't like that when I posted earlier either. :(

Oh well, that's life I guess! :crying:

Kimmett

Always a risk using free hosting :(

Free hosting, how dare you suggest such a thing!

That site cost me 1 whole english pound, and 65 whole english pennies thank you very much!

;)

Kimmett

Ok, it now works, server uppygrade things are all done... for now....

But seriously, tis working, so can you guys offer comments please :)

Kimmett

Very very nice design and layout Kimmet, I'm not normally one for entry pages but yours looks good so I'll forgive you :) and the rest is superb.

Steep said:
Very very nice design and layout Kimmet, I'm not normally one for entry pages but yours looks good so I'll forgive you :) and the rest is superb.
Could the "enter" page be more automatic? What I mean is that it pops up for a short time (say 5 seconds) then goes to your main home page. Just a thought.
I do like the whole site though. I think it is well laid out and easy to navigate.
Very nicely done [smilie=t:

That is actually a most cunning idea indeed, thanks for that, not sure why I didn't think of it myself. Fairly sure that isn't hard to do, don't remember it off the top of my head, but I'm sure twill be easy enough to find.

Cheers Guys

Kimmett

Kimmett said:
That is actually a most cunning idea indeed, thanks for that, not sure why I didn't think of it myself. Fairly sure that isn't hard to do, don't remember it off the top of my head, but I'm sure twill be easy enough to find.

Cheers Guys

Kimmett
Your very welcome :) And I won't even charge very much for that idea! ;)

hehehehehe....Just Kidding :p

i like it, very nice! we will be having a look at members personal galleries soon!

Tis written in php, the code is open source stuff, LinPHA. I just altered the php a bit, messed around with css files and uploaded some pictures :)

Kimmett

I have just had a quick look around, everything seems to be working fine for me and I like the simple layout and your chosen colour scheme, however I am not sure that having the white of your text transparent on your welcome page. It makes it look unbalanced as its only totally visible on the right hand side and semi seethrough on the left. The other thing I would do differently is not have subfolders within you folders on your gallery..thats a very personal thing again though and other than those two very minor niggles, its looks great. :D

Back