Monkeys Mocoa Colombia

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Sadly they decided to have their backs in strong sunlight. I am not convinced by this photo - maybe a bit noisy? I probably should have had it a bit slower but the subjects kept on changing from monkeys to flying birds
Monkeys EF7A7941 by davholla2002, on Flickr

It is noisy but not excessively, it can be improved in processing ... nice scene though :)

marmoset or Tamarins I guess?? In which case Dave I wouldn't have gone lower on Ss as they are very very twitchy little guys. But a tricky one to get right and,frankly I'm at a loss as you are pretty much maxed on iso I guess for a 7Dii?? wide open on the long end at 6.3 so I think you did well.. Dave I wonder how much can be done in post if roger says there is more I don't doubt his words,have you tried playing with gamma in dpp and NR a bit there too especially the chroma,
Is the image cropped Dave?

Mate I share your reservations but do like this and thinks it's worth messing with,but at the mo do have concerns on IQ. i'm not great at post Dave only know dpp,so very much a learner,but also feel there might be more to be had.

TFS

Stu

Back