Mono fun

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Absolutely love that 2nd one Dan.

Lovely set indeed and very nicely captured.

You make an excellent case for the monochrome models...
Was half tempted by one myself but decided it's too much of an indulgence at for the price. Now I'm looking at it again :eek:

Lovely set indeed and very nicely captured.

You make an excellent case for the monochrome models...
Was half tempted by one myself but decided it's too much of an indulgence at for the price. Now I'm looking at it again :eek:

my real interest in Monochrom is in the high ISO, pretty clean 25k and usable 100k :D

but I can see me choosing to use Mono for stuff like this, but I do want a M10R handy too for when I want colour.

Could'nt comment on the camera gear but as alluded to before it's your photorgaphic eye that's to be applauded.

Gaz

my real interest in Monochrom is in the high ISO, pretty clean 25k and usable 100k :D

but I can see me choosing to use Mono for stuff like this, but I do want a M10R handy too for when I want colour.

that's part of the interest too...
But just looked at the prices and decided I'll wait till I win the lottery :ROFLMAO:
Though tbh I'd probably go with the GFX100s over M10R if I had that kinda money.

that's part of the interest too...
But just looked at the prices and decided I'll wait till I win the lottery :ROFLMAO:
Though tbh I'd probably go with the GFX100s over M10R if I had that kinda money.

I’m trading the hasselblad 907x and a lens for this totry out.. and it may become a permanent swap

Back