Mono Make up

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
Haven't posted in here for a good while and did post these elsewhere on the forum. Seem to be drawn to contrasty mono at the moment and so when big sister decided to paint little sisters face at the weekend I had to use the window light with this in mind.I keep threatening to get the studio gear out which I haven't used for 6 months.

37246350236_950d69f530_b.jpg

36583533854_de2ea02a77_b.jpg

36583533744_17ab0a5c9e_b.jpg

…I only have eyes for #2… irresistible! (y)

Agree with Daniel, that eye contact is really nicely caught and the offering is, you paint my eyebrows and i`ll offer you some melty chocolate fingers. (thats what it looks like)

She is so cute!! The engagement in 1 & 2 is terrific.

…I only have eyes for #2… irresistible! (y)

Agree with Daniel, that eye contact is really nicely caught and the offering is, you paint my eyebrows and i`ll offer you some melty chocolate fingers. (thats what it looks like)

Thanks chaps. I was initially drawn to the second myself but the other two have grown on me as much since. Need to get her out in the autumnal colours these comings weeks.

They're all just gorgeous, and very nicely processed.

fwiw I'd probably zap the hair band on the wrist in the first.

Thanks Simon. I'm normally a bit OCD with things like the hair band and hadn't really noticed it this time. I was more concerned with the brightness on the lower part of the arm, which I later went back to and toned down as felt it was drawing a little attention to my eye.

Back