B&W Mono Seashore

Name
Alf
Edit My Images
Yes
Here is a shot from post sunset on a very cold beach just after a passing squall. No filters used just ISO 200 f8 and 3.2 seconds

Parton rocks and sea by Alf Branch, on Flickr

Last edited:
I like my water how you likes yours, moving and misty. Good clouds in the sky too and I think a good b&w conversion. The only thing I may have been tempted with is to loose a little off the tip of the sky, down to just above the little cloud on the left hand side.

Superb shot and I agree that it's a very good b&w conversion, definitely one to be proud of.

I like my water how you likes yours, moving and misty. Good clouds in the sky too and I think a good b&w conversion. The only thing I may have been tempted with is to loose a little off the tip of the sky, down to just above the little cloud on the left hand side.

Thanks Anthony
I was wondering where to crop the sky and if I had taken enough off

Superb shot and I agree that it's a very good b&w conversion, definitely one to be proud of.

Thanks John

I really like the translucent look in the foreground and the subtle differences between the rocks above and below the surface. Also like the way the clouds funnel you in to the vanishing point at the bottom right of that big dark cloud.Cracking contrast too really nice conversion as said above, Great shot Alf.

Last edited:
I really like the translucent look in the foreground and the subtle differences between the rocks above and below the surface. Also like the way the clouds funnel you in to the vanishing point at the bottom right of that big dark cloud.Cracking contrast too really nice conversion as said above, Great shot Alf.

Thanks a lot Steve

Love the foreground on this one Alf and overall a pleasing composition and conversion. Good work!

Black blacks white whites , Lovely

Back